Central Java, Indonesia
Race Central, START & FINISH
Any male or female 18 years of age or older as of race day, who is in good health and can complete the race without getting lost.
For youths who are 18 or 19 years old, parental/ guardian permission is required.
Participants will be asked during registration to provide details of qualifying event name and time result record.
1. 170KM: Participants are required to have completed with minimum distance of 100KM
2. : Participants are required to have completed with minimum distance of 50KM.
3. : Participants are required to have completed with minimum distance of 42KM.
4. : Participants are required to have completed with minimum distance of 21KM.
5. 21KM : No qualification is required, but note that MesaStila100 is a very tough route, runners MUST prepare themselves physically and psychologically, and are strongly advised to read more and educate themselves with the nature and challenges of trail run.
1. You understand the unique nature and requirements of competing in an ultra-long distance trail running race. You will be running in the dark of early morning and all day through mountainous terrain and have undertaken the necessary training to compete in such a race.
2. You will be responsible for yourself and have the ability to deal with any problems that may be encountered during the race.
3. You are able to deal with, on your own without assistance, deteriorating weather conditions (low temperatures, strong winds, and rain) and other troubles expected when traveling across mountainous terrain.
4. You are able to deal with extreme fatigue, internal organ and digestive problems, muscle pain, mild physical injuries and psychological problems on your own.
5. You fully understand that you are responsible for overcoming the above conditions 1 to 4 on your own and that it is not the responsibility of the race organization.
6. You are fully aware that when participating in an outdoor activity such as this race, your safety depends on your own skills and abilities.
7. Video/television footage, photos, articles, race results, etc. may be used and/or shown in newspapers, television, magazines, internet, pamphlets, etc.
8. You understand and agree that these rights belong to the race organization and may be used for these purposes.
Race Categories & Fees
Race Fees (USD)
Payment Method for USD: PAYPAL
Race Fees (IDR - Rupiah)
Payment Method for IDR (Rupiah):
Bank Name: BCA (Bank Central Asia)
Branch: KC – Magelang
Account No: 122.076.4440
SWIFT Code: CENAIDJA
Beneficiary Name: PT. Lupita Amanda
Payment via PayPal can be settle to MesaStila account : firstname.lastname@example.org
If the bank transfer form allows you to put Transfer Info (Keterangan Transfer), add your Reg ID: [reg_ID]
Please email the transfer proof to email@example.com and state:
– Your Name
– Reg ID
– Bank Account Name that you use to make the transfer, if it is different from your name.
Early Bird: Payment until 30 April 2019
Normal Period: Payment between 1 May – 6 September 2019
Race Fee is inclusive of:
• Race Entry
• Race T-Shirt
• Personalized bib
• Finisher Medal/trophy
• Finisher t-shirt (170k/100k/65k/42k/21k)
• Medical Care – First Aid Stations
• Fluid and Fuel Stations
• Post-race refreshment
1. Entry Cancellation, Refund, or Entry Transfer is not allowed, but request on valid reasons will only be considered on case by case basis.
2. NOTE: Due to processing fee charged by paypal and overhead administrative cost, any refund will incur a small amount of penalty)